As pedagogy in the UK is shifting towards rich learning in authentic contexts, we at the Learning Partnership have made the Building Blocks portal available to all schools as part of a 30 day free trial.
The Building Blocks free trial will allow schools to:
- Design and plan a bespoke School Curriculum that reflects your own context whilst providing the reassurance that the expectations within National Frameworks are being met.
- Plan meaningful learning experiences that reflect the pedagogy in your school or setting.
- See how all the components of planning, monitoring, formative assessment, pupil progress and reporting to parents are all intrinsically linked and available on one platform.
- Have access to over 300 pre-written authentic contexts for learning. Adapt these and the associated resources to your current inquiry and the interests of the children.
21st Century Learning
With a focus on:
- Focus on Health and Wellbeing
- Relationships and the Environment
- Conceptual Understanding
- Rich Authentic Learning in Context
- Broad and Balanced Learning
- Use of indoor and outdoor environments
- Application of Skills in Meaningful Contexts
- A Focus on the ‘How’ and ‘Why’ of Teaching
- Assessment Focusing on Progression of Learning.
Schools can then:
- Design and plan your school level curriculum using Curriculum for Wales 2022.
- Plan meaningful learning experiences that reflect the Four Purposes, the Areas of Learning and Experience, Integral Skills, Cross Curricular Responsibilities as well as Assessment for Learning and Conceptual Development.
Schools can then:
- Design and plan your school level curriculum using the National Curriculum for England
- Plan meaningful learning experiences that demonstrate your approach to the process of ‘Intent, Implementation and Impact’
For more information on how to set up your 30 day free trial please contact us at email@example.com
Arrange a Presentation
Let us show you how Building Blocks brings planning into the 21st century.
You can invite a cluster of head teachers and senior leaders to your school, or to our training centre for a Building Blocks presentation and demonstration. We also provide school visits to meet with the Headteacher and senior leaders to look at Building Blocks with up to four members of staff included.
Call us on 01554 749043 for a discussion and further Building Blocks information or simply fill in the email form below and we can get in touch when its convenient for you.
Get in Touch
We’re a friendly team who are always happy to answer any of your questions or queries.
If you require further information on any of our services, open days, events or simply wish to talk to us about Building Blocks – please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. You can either fill out the email form below or contact us via any other details provided.
Unit 5, Llys Aur